CONTENTS: 8 activities and a book surrounding a specific theme.
- fun, engaging and just the right amount of challenging
- done using non-toxic, carefully sourced, high quality materials
- varied, unique and non-repetitive
- great for helping in your child's cognitive and fine motor skills
- able to stimulate creativity and analytical skills in your child
- perfect for sharing and promoting sibling L.O.V.E.
All the materials required to complete each activity are included in the box - from scissors to paints to brushes to glue to construction paper to canvases and so on - together with step-by-step instructions and suggestions for further fun.
CUSTOMISABLE: The activities are customised for the child’s age and gender, and are educational yet fun in nature, promoting cognitive development, creativity and fine motor skills.
AGE APPROPRIATE: 3-11 years with activity instructions adapted to suit your child's age group.
PARENT SUPERVISION: Centric to the mandate of The Happy Box and the promotion of quality family team, all activities have been designed to be completed with the supervision of a parent or guardian.